Monkey Climber x Arktis collab Surgical Style Facemasks I Various colours
Awesome collab we started with the fantastic people over at Arktis, a well known UK based company who manufacture superior clothing and equipment for the military, police, and outdoor enthusiasts.
We decided doing these only because of your massive demand for them, as we don't want to profit financially from this pandemic. That is why any profit will go to charity in the end, just like Arktis do themselves. We kept the price the lowest we could, but it is still a tad higher than buying from Arktis directly. The difference needs to cover shipping, currency conversion, high Belgian VAT and taxes, plus the printing of our logo onto the masks.
* In the fight against COVID-19, we have made a limited amount of Surgical style facemasks available for you guys to order. To help beat this, we’re donating 100% of profits for each mask sold.
* Stay home, protect our health services, save lives!
* 15 colours available, see drop down menu
* Machine wash at 65°C using a non-bio colour detergent. Low heat Iron after washing to restore DWR finish.
* Please note these should not be used in quarantined & medical environments where filtration PPE is required. These masks are meant to provide a level of protection for the transmission of moisture droplets for non-medical personnel as to not take medical grade supplies from doctors on the front lines.
* Due to safety and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on these items. We're continuing to make PPE for front line organisations, if you have any wholesale requirements please get in contact.
*** FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T GOT PAYPAL ***
We accept (inter)national bank transfers as well! Please proceed to your checkout on here and transfer us the amount due including shipping costs to IBAN = BE27738023294873, BIC/SWIFT = KREDBEBB, c/o Monkey Climber Magazine, Maria Theresiastraat 42, 8400 Oostende, Belgium with your full address details or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org