Monkey Climber x Nash Tackle I ZT Caribou x WACFA parka
€250.00 Sold Out
In the running up to one of Europe's finest shows, Carp Zwolle that is, the boys at Nash Tackle have teamed up with Monkey Climber magazine over in Belgium to possibly do one of the greatest carpy giveaways ever. Up for grabs is this ZT Caribou Parka completely pimped by Monkey Climber's sewing machine: a MC logo patch on the front, a Keepers of the Faith detail inside, plus this mega, classic We All Come From Apes patch on the back. A truly unique piece for any fans of both brands!
All you have to do is Like and Share the video of Alan Blair on top of our Facebook timeline – and make sure you leave your size in the comments. Alan is wearing a XL version in the vid, but of course the winner will receive another one custom made to his size. The parka will also be showcased at Carp Zwolle on the Monkey Climber stand.
Lucky winner will be drawn by Alan Blair himself, the day after the show, on Monday Feb 3rd, 2020.
Be lucky! X
* Limited, one off only!
* Vintage style with guts for the great outdoors constructed with a hardwearing waterproof outer shell. The Caribou Parka uses high performance hollow fibre filling for warmth with a unique shaggy fleece lining for twin layered insulation.
* Featuring retro duffle toggle fastenings and chunky buttons, and completed with Fractured Nature camo effect trim, oversized hand pockets plus twin chest pockets with additional concealed security pouch pockets.
* The Caribou Parka keeps the elements out with two way chunky convenience zip and storm flap, cuff adjustment, internal drawstring waist and storm hood.
* Soft shell outer 85% polyester, 15% cotton, 220gr/m2
* Waterproof 10,000mm, breathable 3000gr/m2
* Laminated with TPU membraneTHIS IS NOT FOR SALE!!!!